May 15, 2006
May 15, 2006
Launch or enhance the safety and security program within your entire transportation operation with ease! This complete ?how-to? guide takes a straightforward look at the processes, policies, and procedures involved in establishing truck, cargo, and facility security. Developed to support the training requirements of the North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI)/American Trucking Associations (ATA) security training certification program initiatives, this essential workbook covers all the necessary training components using a logical format that leads even those just starting out down the path toward a solid, comprehensive program. Helpful hints for safety and facility managers can also be applied to driver training.
- Genre: Health + Wellness, Technology, Business + Money Management
- Subgenre: General, Safety, Careers / General, Industrial Health + Safety, Technical + Manufacturing Industries + Trades, Environmental Engineering + Technology, Engineering / Environmental
- Language: English
- Author: Dave Daniels
- Online Item #: 13657298
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-70-8324
- ISBN: 9781418037789
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported