May 21, 2012
May 4, 2012
"Providing a thorough understanding of how to develop and manage a comprehensive motor fleet safety and instructional program, this newly updated edition presents the underlying concepts, basic techniques, and principles of motor fleet safety and security management. It addresses the critical steps for successful driver selection, training, instruction, and supervision. The comprehensive text also covers fleet safety program, accident prevention, small fleet considerations, vehicle inspection, organization of accident data, job safety analysis, fleet transportation publicity, school bus safety, hazardous material shipping and storage, and transportation security"--Provided by publisher.
- Genre: Transportation, Technology, Sports + Recreation, Science, Health + Wellness
- Subgenre: Engineering / Civil, Environmental Science, Automotive / General, Safety, Motor Sports, Industrial Health + Safety
- Edition: Revised
- Language: English
- Author: Daniel E. Della-Giustina
- Online Item #: 14110875
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-80-4031
- ISBN: 9781439895078
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported