Adventure-loving house painter Mr. Popper ( Jim Carrey ) contends with the problem of having too many penguins in director Mark S. Waters ' adaptation of author Richard Atwater 's beloved children's book. Shortly after penning a letter to a team of Arctic explorers, Mr. Popper is surprised to receive a penguin in the mail. Later, after making his mischievous new pal a cozy new home in the freezer, the hapless Mr. Popper comes into possession of a playful female penguin as well. Before long Mr. Popper finds himself surrounded by a growing family of the flightless birds, and begins training them to perform in a traveling show dubbed Popper's Performing Penguins. With each new town the show travels to, pandemonium is quick to follow. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Animal Picture, Family-Oriented Comedy
- Unlikely Friendships, Fathers and Sons, Fathers and Daughters, Circuses & Carnivals
- 03 hr 08 min
- Spanish , English , French
- December 6, 2011
- Jim Carrey , Carla Gugino , Angela Lansbury , Ophelia Lovibond , Madeline Carroll
- Clark Gregg , David Krumholtz , Philip Baker Hall , Maxwell Perry Cotton , James Tupper , Dominic Chianese , William C. Mitchell , Henry Keleman , Kelli Barrett , Dylan Clark Marshall , Brian T. Delaney , Elaine Kussack , Harlin C. Kearsley , Desmin Borges , Lee Moore , Dominic Colón , Jeff Lima , Frank Cornei , J.R. Horne , Matt Wolf , Andrew Stewart-Jones , James Chen , Rafael Osorio , Curtis Shumaker , Olga Merediz , Betsy Aidem , Angel Caban , Chris Beetem , Charles L. Campbell , Daniel Stewart Sherman , Mike Massimino , Charlie Semine
- Mark S. Waters
Rating: pg - Mild Language, Scatological Humor
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported