March 1, 2005
March 1, 2005
Agreeing to attend a seminar given by a psychologist with a shady reputation as a favor to a reporter friend, Regan Madison takes part in an exercise in which guests are asked to identify those who have hurt or deceived them over the years, but the exercise takes a lethal turn when those on her list begin to turn up dead. Reissue.
A serial killer targets a beautiful heiress in this romantic thriller. Regan Hamilton Madison, an executive at a family-run chain of luxury hotels, goes to a seminar led by a popular and disreputable psychiatrist, who tells his attendees to write down the names of people who have personally wronged them and whom the attendees would just as soon see dead. But Regan misses the opportunity to burn her list, a task performed by everyone else at the seminar. Not long after, the people on Regan's list start dying one by one, and handsome Chicago detective Alex Buchanan--much against his wishes--is assigned to protect Regan.
Genre: Mystery + Crime, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Action + Thrillers, Killers / Psychopathic, Suspense, Women in Peril
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Mystery + Crime
- Subgenre: Women in Peril, Suspense, Killers / Psychopathic, Action + Thrillers
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- Pages: 425
- Edition: Reprint, Reissue
- Language: English
- Release Date: March 1, 2005
- Author: Julie Garwood
- Online Item #: 11455029
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-02-4140
- ISBN: 9780345453839
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported