Go extreme off-road biking with the Dirt Rocket MX 400 electric motorbike from Razor. Leave your friends in the dust as you reach speeds of up to 12 MPH with this scaled down, battery-powered, electric moto-cross dirt bike. The Razor MX 400 in Blue with Lighted Valve Stem has a super-quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist-grip throttle control. The rechargeable battery can go up to an amazing 14 miles on one charge! The large knobby tires and hand-operated rear brake will keep you racing and in control both on and off the road. The Razor Dirt Rocket is the perfect moto-cross bike for younger kids with big aspirations who aren't quite ready for bigger, more complex off-road bikes. Designed for children ages 12 and older.
- Features: Sit-Down, Chain-Driven Motor, Adjustable Handlebar Height, Twist Throttle, Hand Operated Brakes, Warning Light for Low Batteries, Pneumatic Tires, High-Torque Motor
- Maximum Speed: 14 MPH
- Max Distance on One Charge: 12 Miles
- Motor Wattage: 400 Watts
- Battery Charge Life: Up to 40 Minutes
- Estimated Charge Time: 12 Hours
- Frame Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Front Wheel Size: 12"
- Front Wheel Material: Polyurethane
- Rear Wheel Size: 12"
- Rear Wheel Material: Polyurethane
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 140.0 Lb.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 13 Years and Up
- Includes: Rechargeable Battery, Kickstand, Seat, UL Listed Battery Charger
- Battery: Required, included: 2 lead acid 9 volt
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools provided