April 1, 1998
April 1, 1998
Make the same pioneer crafts that Laura did! In her beloved Little House books, Laura Ingalls Wilder tells of her pioneer childhood growing up on the frontier. Because the Ingallses often lived far away from any stores, and because they had little money, Laura and her family had to make most of their own household items, using whatever materials were available. Now, with MY LITTLE HOUSE CRAFTS BOOK, you can share a part of Laura's pioneer days by learning how to make the same things that she and her family made for their little homes on the frontier. Inside this book are easy, step-by-step instructions for 18 crafts taken straight from the pages of Laura's Little House books. All you need to get started are a few simple supplies, and you're on your way to making fun and useful pioneer crafts that you'll cherish forever.
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Crafts + Hobbies
- Subgenre: History / United States / 19th Century, Needlework / Needlepoint, Needlework / General, Activity Books, Crafts + Hobbies
- Age: 9-12 years
- Language: English
- Author: Mary Collier , Carolyn Strom Collins , Christina Wyss Eriksson
- Illustrator: Mary Collier
- Online Item #: 11476846
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-04-4153
- ISBN: 9780064462044
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported