• Soothing hot steam on demand: MyPurMist is ready whenever you are. Just push the ON button. No preparation, no waiting, no cleanup
• Portable and handheld: Easily bring MyPurMist with you around the house, at work or when traveling.
• Germ free: The steam is 99.9999% germ free
• The only safe approach to steam: A computer controls the clinically proven temperature between 105-115°F
• Natural decongestant: MyPurMist uses only water, so it's drug free. With no fear of over-dosing, enjoy steam therapy as often as you like.
• Kids friendly and safe: Let your children enjoy the soothing relief. There is no boiling water present and the device turns itself off after 25 minutes(Please use MyPurMist according to the user manual)
• Soothing and gentle: MyPurMist is your own little private spa, at your fingertips
• Doctor recommended: Steam is widely recommended by leading medical institutions, including Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, Kaiser Permanente, and WebMD.
• State-of-the-Art FDA-Cleared Technology: Originally developed for use in hospitals, the FDA-cleared Capillary Force Vaporizer (CFV) technology used in MyPurMist converts water to vapor without the presence of boiling watter to provide safe, instant, and 99.99999% germ free germ free steam. The vapor is delived in a unique less-than 5 micron-drop size to help reach far into your sinuses, mouth, throat and lungs for fast relief.
Number of Pieces: 4
Health Concern: Asthma, Allergies, Cold
Features: Warm Mist
Includes: Instruction manual
Manufacturer 5 Years and Up
Certifications: UL Listed
Care and Cleaning: Hand Wash
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Online Item #: 14881069
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 094-06-0045
- Item can be gift wrapped.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.