August 10, 2010
August 10, 2010
The highly anticipated sequel to the #1 New York Times bestseller, picks up over a decade later as Nan returns to New York City.
In this sequel to the mega-hit THE NANNY DIARIES, Nan Hutchinson returns to New York with her husband after 12 years of living abroad. The happy couple finds a dilapidated Harlem mansion in need of some renovation and starts to talk about starting a family of their own, but their plans are interrupted when 16-year-old Grayer X, last seen as the four-year-old Nan looked after in the first book, arrives on their doorstop in a drunken funk. As Nan finds herself nurturing Grayer and his little brother Stilton through their parents' messy divorce, she realizes that she has once again surrendered her identity and become subject to the whims of the X family. McLaughlin and Kraus manage to keep all the divine wit and humor of their previous bestseller while adding a number of satisfying contemporary elements to the mix.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Humorous Fiction, Society + Social Issues
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Society + Social Issues, Humorous Fiction
- Publisher: Washington Square Pr
- Pages: 320
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: August 10, 2010
- Author: Emma McLaughlin , Nicola Kraus
- Online Item #: 12828245
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-3241
- ISBN: 9781416585688
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported