June 14, 2011
June 14, 2011
Expertly developed to introduce the basics of reading and inspire children to discover their surroundings, this first book of words encourages what youngsters naturally love to do—explore and ask questions. Kid-friendly design and hundreds of charming photos capture children's attention and enliven the colors, numbers, shapes, and patterns that beginning readers need to know as they learn and grow. From animals to everyday objects this charming book provides practice in matching shapes, colors, and sizes while enhancing vocabulary. Throughout the book, fun questions pique youngsters' curiosity and motivate them to learn more. With its fresh approach, colorful photos, and handy prompts that guide parents as they interact with their children, this is the perfect book for reading and sharing—and for giving little ones a strong start as they learn about the world around them.
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Reference, Language + Art + Disciplines
Sub-Genre: Reference / Dictionaries
- Genre: Language + Art + Disciplines, Reference, Juvenile Nonfiction
- Subgenre: Reference / Dictionaries
- Publisher: Natl Geographic Soc Childrens books
- Pages: 64
- Language: English
- Author: National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Online Item #: 13452153
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-06-0528
- ISBN: 9781426307898
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported