November 19, 2013
Rating: Rating Pending - Mild Violence
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
• High-Stakes Rivalry – Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Switch roles at any time and watch the stakes grow in an all-new scoring system that lets you put your speed points on the line to earn even greater rewards.
• AllDrive – New in Need for Speed Rivals, AllDrive destroys the line between single player and multiplayer gameplay. Seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. No lobbies. No waiting. Paths will cross as races and pursuits collide, creating a world where no two moments or events will ever be the same.
• Your Car, Your Identity — Power up your car with the latest performance upgrades and technology, and personalize your car with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your style to your friends and rivals. Save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages available to leave your mark no matter the situation.
• Pursuit and Evasion Tech — Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to technology and upgrades customized to each side of the law. Racers can choose evasion technology from jammers to electromagnetic pulses. Cops are outfitted for aggressive busts with shockwaves, roadblocks, helicopter support and more. No matter the side you choose, use tech to ke
- Online Item #: 14992433
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 207-28-0967
- Made in the USA or Imported