As the #1 bottled water brand in the United States, Nestle Pure Life is on a mission to help families lead healthier lives through proper hydration. Our commitment to excellence is put into practice every day, as our water undergoes a 12-step quality process. Then, we enhance our purified water with a unique blend of minerals for great taste. So make Nestle Pure Life bottled water part of your family’s routine. It’s an easy, effective way to help adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- 16.9-ounce/.5-Liter plastic bottles, perfect to take for lunch or bring to work
- 15-Pack is perfect for kids sports, with enough water for the whole team
- Zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors: a healthy alternative to sugary drinks
- Nestle Pure Life is serious about water quality, which is why our water undergoes a 12-step quality process
- Its clean, crisp taste makes it a family favorite
- Nestle Pure Life is an easy and effective way to help your family adopt a healthier lifestyle
- Online Item #: 14150947
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 203-60-0010
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.