This SportWatch has a GPS powered by TomTom and a Nike+ sensor that tracks the distance covered, pace, time and number of calories burned during your jogging or workout. Both the GPS and the Nike+ sensor seamlessly calibrate to provide accurate stats. The TomTom sportwatch GPS also has a Run Reminder that can be used as a wake-up alarm. This water-resistant sportwatch pinpoints your location and lets you record your pace, speed and distance. It has ample memory to store Nike+ history (up to 50 runs) and other personal records. You can share your run activity on Facebook and Twitter. Its powered by a rechargeable battery that works for 8 hours on 1 charge. Just plug the watch into your computers USB port for easy uploading and recharging. A Polar Wearlink+ transmitter (sold separately) provides information about your heart rate. You can use it while jogging, cycling, hiking or working out at the gym.
- Mobile GPS Features: Time
- Mapping Features: Mapping Software
- Fitness Features: Time And Distance Alert, Calorie Counter, Pace Alert
- Used For: Gym, Hiking, Bicycling, Sports Activities
- Display Features: Backlit Display, Touch Screen
- Display Size: 0.9 "
- Media Type Compatibility: USB Drive
- Wired Connectivity: USB
- Battery Life: Up to 8 Hours
- Includes: USB Cable
- Power Source: Rechargable Battery
- Protective Qualities: Water Resistant
- Dimensions: 10.0 " H x 1.4 " W x 0.6 " D
- Weight: 2.3 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery Required, not included: 1 lithium polymer