The Nikon 1 J1 10MP digital camera comes with an interchangeable lens system for versatile photography. It has an EXPEED 3 high-speed image processing engine and the CX format CMOS image sensor to deliver visually brilliant images. The Active D-Lighting technology accurately balances the image lighting to produce a realistic image with natural contrast. The Motion Snapshot function lets you make a short movie by extending an image captured. You can also add 1 of the 4 preloaded background music tracks suitable for the situation. This CMOS sensor camera also has a movie mode to record videos at 1080p resolution. Its flash has rear-curtain sync, slow-sync flash and various flash modes. This compact interchangeable lens camera has a 3" LCD color TFT screen with brightness adjustment for a clear view and playback even on a sunny day. It has an SD slot that can accommodate SD, SDHC as well as SDXC memory cards. This 3x optical zoom digital camera is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The USB and mini-HDMI ports offer fast and easy data transfer to your computer or laptop.
- Megapixels: 10.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 3.0 X Optical
- Camera Features: Motion Snapshot, Full Manual Operation, 1080p HD Movie Recording, Smart Photo Selector, Still Capture During Video, Optical Image Stabilization, Phase Detect AF System, Face Detection Technology
- Flash Features: Slow-Sync Flash, Fill-In Flash, Auto On/Off, Red-Eye Reduction, Pop-Up Flash, Rear-Curtain Sync
- Lens Features: Auto Focus, Glass Lens, Standard Zoom, Image Stabilization, Rapid Autofocus
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 100 - 3200
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 9.8 Oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty