The Nikon 55-200mm is a lightweight and compact telephoto zoom lens that effectively captures group shots and beautiful landscapes. It allows you to shoot different subjects in a variety of situations without having to change the lens. This AF S DX VR Nikkor zoom lens is made with dispersion glass that helps to reduce chromatic aberration and deliver stunning images. You can focus precisely on your main subject using its manual focus feature. The autofocus system allows you to choose from a variety of configurations that will best suit the situation. This Nikon digital camera lens has a minimum focus distance of 3.6'.
- Features: Manual Focus, Zoom Telephoto, Dispersion Glass, Advanced Coating, Auto Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.6 '
- Filter Diameter: 52.0 mm.
- Wide Aperture Range: f/4.0 (maximum)
- Telephoto Aperture Range: f/4.5 - f/5.6
- Zoom Range: 55mm - 200mm
- Includes: Lens Hood
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty