The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens is ideal for capturing distant subjects with great clarity. It's compatible with all Nikon digital SLR cameras. This lens has image stabilization which reduces vibration while capturing sharp still images. With its tripod detection mode, it reduces vibration that might occur by shutter release when mounted on a tripod. This digital SLR camera lens has a silent wave motor for fast and precise autofocusing. Its rounded 9-blade diaphragm delivers natural appearance for out-of-focus image areas. This telephoto zoom lens has a minimum telephoto aperture range of f/22. It comes with a carry case, lens cap and hood.
- Features: Auto Focus, Tripod Detect Mode, Image Stabilization, Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm, Extra-Low Dispersion Glass, Manual Focus, Zoom Telephoto, Silent Wave Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.6 "
- Filter Diameter: 58.0 mm.
- Wide Aperture Range: f/4.5 (maximum)
- Telephoto Aperture Range: f/22 (minimum)
- Zoom Range: 55mm - 300mm
- Includes: Lens Hood, Carrying Case, Lens Cap
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty