A full-frame Nikon for your full-time passion. If you've been looking to take your passion to the next level with full-frame HD-SLR performance, your wait is over. Now the power of a pro-level Nikon FX-format camerastunning full-frame images, cinema-quality 1080p videos, superior low-light performance, blazing fast framing and burst rates, built-in HDR, wireless photo sharing and much moreis attainable in a compact, lightweight HD-SLR. Optimized for full-frame shooting and versatility, streamlined for compactness and value, the D600 will fuel your passion like never before. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 24.3 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 3.5 X Optical
- Camera Features: Sound, Raw Data Recording, Rotary Multi Selector, D-Lighting, 1080p HD Movie Recording, Full Manual Operation
- Flash Features: Pop-Up Flash, Red-Eye Reduction, High-Speed Sync, Rear-Curtain Sync, Slow-Sync Flash, Auto On/Off
- Display Size: 3.2 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100 - 6400
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 42.0 Oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty