The Nikon digital SLR camera flash delivers precise light, helping to capture flawless pictures even under difficult lighting conditions. It has bounce capability and an adjustable tilt for you to accurately direct light onto the subject. This Nikon Speedlight flash has a wireless control mode that can control up to 2 different remote Speedlight groups. Slide the switch on the back of the flash to select 1 of the 3 light distribution settings. Its Flash Value Lock feature gives the exact output of light required on the subject, regardless of the position or zoom of the lens. This Red-Eye reduction flash automatically identifies the DX or FX format camera it's mounted on and enhances light distribution accordingly. It also offers a hot shoe lock, built-in diffuser and color filter identification. This Nikon Speedlight flash has 3 different flash modes: slow sync, manual fill and rear-curtain sync. It comes with a carrying case, fluorescent filter, diffusion dome, incandescent filter and stand.
- Features: Adjustable Tilt, Bounce Capability, Hot Shoe Lock, Swivel Feature, Color Filter Identification, Built-In Diffuser, Flash Value Lock
- Flash Modes: Red-Eye Reduction, Manual, Rear-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, Fill
- Flash Control: i-TTL
- Guide Number: 28/92 (ISO 100 m/ft)
- Number of Flashes per Powerlife: 160
- Recycling Time: 2.5 Sec.
- Includes: Diffusion Dome, Incandescent Filter, Stand, User Manual, Fluorescent Filter, Carrying Case
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery Required, not included: 4 AA