OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent provides protection you don’t spray on. A quiet, battery-powered fan circulates odorless repellent and, within minutes, creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. Simply clip it to your belt, purse or chair, or set the device next to you, for spray-free protection. Ideal for use when: Benefits: Directions: To prepare unit: To operate unit: Useful tips:
· Relaxing in your backyard
· Lounging at the beach
· Attending sporting events
· Unwinding at the park
· No Skin Application
OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent provides protection without putting anything on your skin. No spray, no mess.
· Fan Powered
The quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent all around you. Batteries are included.
OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent has no scent.
Each refill disk provides up to 12 hours of head-to-toe protection and will work with previous and new designs of the OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent unit. One refill is included with the unit. Additional refills are sold separately and contain two repellent disks (each disk provides up to 12 hours of protection). Use each refill within 14 days of opening.
· Easy to Use
Whether you clip it on or set it next to you, the unit offers protection that’s just a click away. It also contains a rotation clip for additional comfort.
Formulated with 31.2% Metofluthrin – provides up to 12 hours of protection against mosquitoes.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging and REMOVE the peel-off foil seal to start the green use-up indicator. Do not touch treated pad when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Open front cover latch and insert refill into unit with orange side down, then snap the front cover latch closed. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
3. Slide the ON/OFF switch all the way to “•” (solid dot).
4. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or any other convenient location next to you. Rotate if desired.
5. When finished using the unit, slide the ON/OFF switch to “O”.
1. Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort.
2. Within minutes, the unit creates head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its personal protection.
3. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture).
When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
4. To prolong the refill’s life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the “O” position. Store the unit in a cool, dry place–never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
5. Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator dries up (Repeat Steps 1 and 2). For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only OFF!® Clip-On&t
OFF!® Clip-On™ Mosquito Repellent provides protection you don’t spray on. A quiet, battery-powered fan circulates odorless repellent and, within minutes, creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. Simply clip it to your belt, purse or chair, or set the device next to you, for spray-free protection.
Ideal for use when:
To prepare unit:
To operate unit:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Mosquitoes, Ticks
- Product Formulation: Repels Pests
- Capacity (volume): 0. Oz.
- Number of Uses: 1
- Coverage Area: up to 100 sq. ft.
- Lasts Up To: 1 Year
- Product Warning: wash contaminated clothing after handling, keep out of eyes, avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product touches skin, seek medical help if product is swallowed, seek fresh air if product is inhaled, keep out of reach of children, store product in a cool and dry area, keep off of clothing, flush immediately if product enters eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.