The OK to Wake! Alarm Clock and Nightlight makes a fun and functional addition to your childs bedroom. When your child presses the cute toe buttons on this alarm clock, it displays funny facial animations on the LCD screen and performs child-activated functions. The nightlight provides a soft yellow glow in the evening and green light in the morning. An alarm sound or a silent green light, or both, signal when it's time to wake up. This battery-powered alarm clock has a concealed parental control panel for easy access to the clock settings and instructions. Parents can select the independent nap timer for the afternoon nap without changing the usual alarm and nightlight settings. The alarm clock is designed with a pink flower plate and a green bug. Its adorable design and bright colors add to its charm. This kids alarm clock even has a snooze button. It's powered by 4 AA batteries (not included). This alarm clock is recommended for children aged 3 years and up.
- Adorable child's bedside alarm clock and dual-color night-light in one.
- 2.Dual-color "OK to Wake!" night-light is a soft yellow in the evening and turns green in the morning (parent programmable) when it's time to come see mom and dad!
- Independent "Nap Timer" allows for afternoon napping without disrupting usual alarm and night-light settings.
- For older children, OK to Wake! is a fully-functional alarm clock with snooze - just like mom and dad's.
- Fun "toe" buttons designed for kids, perform essential kid-activated functions and invoke funny facial animations on the screen.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 0-2 Years
- Educational Focus: Letters and Numbers
- Languages: English
- Features: Lights Up
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Battery: required, not included: 2 AA