Equipped with Sensor Cook option, the Panasonic microwave oven automatically selects the power levels and time needed to cook foods, depending on their contents. It has inverter technology to prevent overcooking and for the uniform distribution of microwave energy. This Panasonic 1250-watt inverter microwave has 10 different power settings. It also has a Popcorn, Quick Minute and Delay Start buttons, with a variety of other functions. The Inverter Turbo Defrost uses low power to effectively defrost your food. This microwave oven has a total volume capacity of 1.6 cubic feet and a 15" turntable. The turntable can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Automatically adjusting power levels and cooking times, a sensor makes nuking fast with 1-touch operation for various foods
- Panasonic's Inverter Turbo Defrost provides more accurate control over defrosting
- Features 1.6 cu. ft. of cooking space
- Capacity (volume): 1.6 Cu. Ft.
- Features: Turntable, Clock, Timer, Digital Display, Sensor Cook, Onetouch Settings
- Includes: Owner's Manual
- Wattage Output: 1250 Watts
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5
- Number of Programs: 10
- Door Release Type: Pull
ENERGYGUIDE LABEL REQUIRED