Parents need to teach their teens how to make decisions responsibly--and do so without going crazy or damaging the relationship. This book empowers parents with the skills and tools necessary to set limits, teach important skills, and encourage decision-making in their teenagers. Indexed for easy reference.
Understanding how teenagers develop and allowing them to take responsibility for their behavior is crucial to the Love-and-Logic method of parenting. The importance of parents remaining relaxed and providing teens with choices to behave responsibly is key, and a list of specific issues and how to handle them is included.
- Genre: Psychology, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Developmental / Adolescent, Life Stages / Teenagers, Parenting / General, Life Stages / Adolescence
- Publisher: Navpress Pub Group
- Pages: 316
- Edition: Updated / Expanded
- Format: hardcover
- Release Date:
February 15, 2006
- Date Published:
May 31, 2006
Author: Jim Fay, Foster W. Cline
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 11388998
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-2383
- ISBN: 9781576839300
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported