January 15, 2006
June 5, 2006
All parents want their children to grow up to be responsible adults, and the team behind PARENTING WITH LOVE AND LOGIC shares a variety of ways parents can lovingly raise their children with a good sense of personal limits and maturity. Treating children with respect and allowing them to make mistakes and fail is part of the process. Cline and Fay cover poor parenting styles, ways to give children choices, and the importance of limitations. Also included is an invaluable section entitled "Love-and-Logic Parenting Pearls," which covers everything from bedtime disagreements to peer pressure.
Genre: Family + Relationships, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Sub-Genre: Family Law / Children, Parenting / Child Rearing, Parenting / General, Education
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Education, Parenting / General, Parenting / Child Rearing, Family Law / Children
- Edition: Revised / Updated
- Language: English
- Author: Jim Fay , Foster W. Cline
- Online Item #: 11389001
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-2386
- ISBN: 9781576839546
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported