The Anterior Pediatric Safety Roller is available
in five sizes to accommodate children from early childhood through young adulthood. The Safety Roller's adjustments and compatible modular components provide substantial built-in growth. This in conjunction with its sturdy and functional design allow for many years of use. The Safety Roller builds confidence in children as they encourage safe ambulation and a sense of freedom. The child is never without support and is always in full control.
• Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking
mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper
hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for
patients with limited hand function and/or limited
cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the
patient and the braking mechanism automatically
engages when patient stumbles.
• Height adjustable in 1" increments.
• Adjustable brake spring tension.
• Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller,
which provides maximum support and improved posture.
• Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling
neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
• Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Features: Height Adjustment Knob
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400.0 Lb.
- Rear Wheel Dimensions: 1.0 " W x 3.0 " Dia
- Dimensions: 29.0 " H x 27.5 " W x 25.0 " D
- Warranty Description: Limited Lifetime Warranty