Searching for a graduate program in engineering and the applied sciences? Peterson's Graduate Programs in Engineering Applied Sciences 2012 contains comprehensive profiles of more than 3,700 graduate programs in 76 disciplines-including aerospace/aeronautical engineering, agricultural engineering bioengineering, chemical engineering, civil and environmental engineering, computer science and information technology, electrical and computer engineering, industrial engineering, telecommunications, and more. This guide is part of Peterson's six-volume Annual Guides to Graduate Study, the only annually updated reference work of its kind, provides wide-ranging information on the graduate and professional programs offered by U.S.-accredited colleges and universities in the United States and throughout the world.
- Informative data profiles for more than 3,700 graduate programs in 76 disciplines in engineering and applied sciences, including facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application deadlines and contact information, financial support, faculty, and student body profiles.
- Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete details on specific graduate programs, schools, or departments as well as specific information on faculty research and the college or university.
- Expert advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accrediting agencies.
- Comprehensive directories list programs in this volume, as well as others in the graduate series.
- Up-to-date appendixes list institutional changes since the last addition along with abbreviations used in the guide.
- Genre: Study Guides, Reference
- Subgenre: Directories, Graduate School Guides
- Publisher: Peterson's
- Pages: 609
- Format: hardcover
- Release Date:
November 8, 2011
- Date Published:
November 8, 2011
Author: S. Peterson
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 13776474
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-06-8174
- ISBN: 9780768932843
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported