Philips Norelco HQ56/52 Replacement Heads fit the following shaver models: 31DB, 6423, 6424, 6613, 6614, 6615, 6616, 6617, 6618, 6623, 6624, 6843, 6844, 6853, 6856, 6863, 6900, 6940, 6945, 6948, 6955. To replace the heads:
1) Switch off the shaver and disconnect it from the power outlet.
2) Press the release button to open the shaving unit.
3) Turn the lock anticlockwise and remove the retaining frame.
4) Remove the shaving heads and place new ones in the shaving unit.
5) Make sure that the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
6) Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit and turn the lock clockwise.
7) Close the shaving unit until you hear a click. Note: If the shaving unit does not close smoothly, check if you have inserted the shaving heads properly and if the retaining frame is locked.
- Target reserves the right to limit quantities per guest
- Replacement heads for use with the Norelco ReflexPlus-6 shaving system (system sold separately)
- Set includes 3 heads
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Includes: Replacement Blade
- Features: Rotating Head
- For Use On: Face
- For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Health Concern: Unwanted Hair
- Power Source: Electric
- Battery: no battery used
- Care and Cleaning: Rinse with Water
- Warranty Description: 2 Year Limited Warranty