The Philips Norelco RQ32/22 Replacement Heads are compatible with the Click & Style shaver heard attachment. To replace:
1) Switch off the razor and disconnect it from the power outlet.
2) Press the release button to open the shaving unit. 3) Turn the lock anticlockwise and remove the retaining frame.
4) Remove the shaving heads and place new ones in the shaving unit.
5) Make sure that the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
6) Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit and turn the lock clockwise.
7) Close the shaving unit until you hear a click. Note: If the shaving unit does not close smoothly, check if you have inserted the shaving heads properly and if the retaining frame is locked. Note that the RQ32 contains 2 shaver heads.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 1
- For Use On: Neck, Face
- Health Concern: Excess Facial Hair
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Includes: Replacement Blade
- Care and Cleaning: Rinse with Water
- Warranty Description: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery: no battery used