If you have the Philips HeartStart AED defibrillator at your home or office, this is the replacement battery for the life-saving device. The Philips HeartStart Replacement Battery is easy to install on your own and includes instructions. It features a long-life, lithium battery that lasts up to 4 years once it's installed and the battery doesn't require recharging. The battery has an "install by" date that's clearly stated on the back. Once it's installed, your battery's 4 years begins. This quality battery arrives in a protective case.
- Use of HeartStart, its training cartridges, additional battery insertion tests or exposure to harsh environments may shorten battery life
- Number of Pieces: 1
- For Use On: Chest
- Includes: Protective Case
- Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Assembly Details: assembly required, no tools needed
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.