Help remove plaque and control tartar with the Philips Sonicare HX8111 airfloss electric waterflosser. It uses microburst technology that delivers a quick burst of pressurized air and micro droplets of water to effectively clean areas that are hard for a toothbrush to reach. The slim, angled nozzle and guidance tip make it even more effective. It has proved to remove up to 99% more plaque as compared to brushing. With 1-button operation, it's easy to use too. The cordless water flosser is completely safe and gentle on gums and teeth. It has a reservoir that you can fill with enough water for 2 uses. You can even fill it with mouthwash for a perfect oral regimen. The rechargeable waterflosser comes with a lithium-ion battery and a multi-voltage charger. Also fits standard Sonicare chargers. On a single charge, the flosser can last up to 14 uses. The battery indicator light blinks to tell you when its time for a recharge. In just 60 seconds, the Philips Sonicare HX8111 airfloss electric waterflosser can clean your entire mouth. Ages 10 and up.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Includes: Instruction Manual, High-Pressure Tip, Flosser, Charger Base
- Health Concern: Sanitization, Plaque, Tooth Care
- Health Facts: Enamel Safe, Tartar Control
- Features: Rechargeable, Cordless
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Material: Plastic
- Suggested Age: 10 Years and Up
- Length: 3.31 "
- Battery: Required, included
- Assembly Details: assembly required, no tools needed