The rectangular pizza stone is made of heat-retaining clay that's fired at over 2300° F for great baking results every time. It has a heat core that evenly distributes heat to make your pizza crusts even better. You can prepare restaurant-like pizzas, breads, rolls and biscuits on this ceramic pizza stone. Just preheat the stone for 25-30 minutes and place the pizza on it for baking. It's durable and withstands thermal shock. Recipes and instructions included.
- Bakes pizza, breads, rolls and biscuits
- Firebrick stone duplicates results of old stone ovens
- Heats evenly for crisp crusts; high heat retention
- Withstands thermal shock, absorbs moisture and wont crack when changing temperature
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Pan-Sheet Material: Ceramic
- Protective Qualities: Break Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 1.0 " H x 14.5 " W x 16.5 " D
- Weight: 11.2 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Internal Use Only: Shop By: Italian Cuisine
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Warranty details