Sesame Street Big Hugs Elmo loves getting hugs, but he really loves giving them! After getting a hug from Elmo, little ones can pretend along with him, and even dance, sing, nap, and cuddle with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street pal!
Sesame Street toys encourage children to play in a whole new way by helping them to reach their highest potential through whole child learning. Preschoolers are entertained, and invited to cuddle, sing, move and explore while learning the ABCs, numbers, shapes, colors and more.
There are so many ways to play with Sesame Street Big Hugs Elmo. When preschoolers give Elmo a great big hug, he'll hug back, say fun phrases or sing a sweet song about hugs! Press Elmo's left foot and he will invite little ones to join in on 1 of 4 imagination activities. There are 50+ animated sounds and phrases like, "Elmo loves getting hugs from you," "Let's pretend we're rabbits! Boing, boing, boing," and "Move to the beat!" When children lay Big Hugs Elmo down in a flat position, he'll become sleepy, sing a lullaby and make sleeping sound effects.
For ages 18 months to 4 years.
- Hug your Big Hugs Elmo toy and he really hugs back
- Dance and sing with Elmo
- Move Elmo around and see how he responds
- Pretend with 4 fun imagination scenarios about astronauts, rabbits, frogs and horses
- Lay Elmo down and he gets sleepy and sings a lullaby
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Features: Music
- Articulation: No articulation
- Material: Polyester Fiber
- Textile Material: 15 % Microplush
- Dimensions: 21.9 " H x 12.0 " W x 6.06 " L
- Weight: 1.98 Lb.
- Suggested Age: 18 Months and Up
- Battery: Required, not included
- August 1, 2013