March 29, 2011
April 5, 2011
An ex-cop partner at a high-powered law firm tracks the firm's star litigator, who has disappeared with 5 million of a client's money.
When Mack Malloy's law partner disappears with over five million of a client's money, Malloy has to pull himself out of his alcoholic stupor and figure out where the man and the money have gone.
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Law + Crime, Legal, Social Issues / General, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Action + Thrillers, Mystery + Crime
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Scott Turow
- Online Item #: 13339810
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-62-7417
- ISBN: 9780446584159
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported