Cleans, shines, restores and protects wood, laminate, cork and no-wax floors. This product is safe to use on: Directions:
There’s nothing quite like the beauty of clean wood floors, but daily traffic can leave them dull, dirty and scuffed. Pledge® FloorCare Wood Squirt & Mop is made for cleaning hardwood floors and removing dirt and grime that build up over time. Its advanced formula works to maintain your floor’s natural finish, with no dull residue. It reveals wood’s natural beauty and leaves a fresh citrus scent behind. Also available in gallon size.
· Wood Floors (Sealed)
· No-Wax Floors
· Cork Floors (Sealed)
· Laminate Floors
Use Pledge® FloorCare Wood Squirt & Mop directly from the bottle. No mixing or diluting is required.
· Test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
· Squirt directly onto floor in a 3’ x 3’ area using an “S” pattern.
· Using a well-wrung mop, clean squirted area thoroughly. NOTE: Not recommended for use on unfinished, waxed, oiled or worn wood floors.
· Pledge® FloorCare Wood Squirt & Mop is also great for cleaning and conditioning other wood surfaces, such as wood paneling, cabinetry and woodwork. Just squirt directly onto a damp cloth or sponge and wipe.
· Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Cleans, shines, restores and protects wood, laminate, cork and no-wax floors.
This product is safe to use on:
Product Results: Streak Free Surface, Removes Residue, Used for Cleaning, Removes Soil
Product Form: Liquid
Recommended Product Application: Hard Floor, Wood Floors
Recommended Cleaning Surface: Wood Surfaces, Floor
Surfaces Not Recommended: Unfinished Wood
Product Warning: keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes
Capacity (volume): 27.000
- Online Item #: 12972690
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0767
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.