A clean you can smell, see and touch! Use it on a number of surfaces† including: Directions:
Pledge® goes beyond dusting to quickly clean, condition and protect your furniture while leaving behind the fresh lemon Pledge® scent. It also features Allergen Trappers® to remove dust and up to 90% of the allergens found in dust. Bring out the best in your furniture as you dust, clean and shine with Pledge®.
· Stainless Steel
· Cleans as easy as: 1) Shake, 2) Spray, 3) Wipe.
· For best results, spray onto cloth or hold can upright 6-8" from surface to be cleaned. Safe for all finished, sealed surfaces.
· CAUTION: Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not spray or use on floors—use a Pledge® Floor Care product instead.
A clean you can smell, see and touch!
Use it on a number of surfaces† including:
Product Results: Cleaner, Removes Residue, Removes Allergen Particles, Used for Conditioning, Removes Finger Prints
Product Form: Aerosol
Recommended Product Application: Multi-purpose
Recommended Cleaning Surface: Stainless Steel, Marble, Wood Surfaces, Leather, Granite
Product Warning: flammable, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes
Capacity (volume): 9.700
- Online Item #: 12972693
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0761
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.