The Polaroid PIC-300L analog camera lets you capture an image and develop it instantly. It has dual display, face detection and autofocus for clicking well-detailed images effortlessly. This touchscreen digital camera prints a 1.8" x 2.4" image on a 2.1"x 3.4"piece of paper. It indicates the number of snaps left before the film runs out. If the camera is not used for 5 minutes, all the lamps automatically turn off, and the camera enters a standby mode for saving energy. This auto-flash camera has 4 scene settings, letting you click clear images regardless of lighting conditions. This camera uses Polaroid 300 instant film. It has an easy-to-hold design and comes with a wrist strap for a non-slip grip.
- Camera Features: Auto Flash, 4 Scene Mode
- Flash Features: Autoflash
- Film Type: Instant PIF 300
- Operational Modes: General Flash
- Includes: Quick Start Guide, Hand Strap, Batteries
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery Required, included: 4 AA