June 1, 2011
October 16, 2011
Introduces four strategies for mastering the power move in the game of chess and explains applications of these strategies with examples of board positions from historic chess games.
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Games
Sub-Genre: Chess, Games + Activities / Board Games
- Genre: Games, Juvenile Nonfiction
- Subgenre: Chess, Games + Activities / Board Games
- Age: 9-12 years
- Language: English
- Author: Charles Hertan
- Online Item #: 13510401
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-67-2165
- ISBN: 9789056913304
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported