November 6, 2012
November 6, 2012
Joyce Meyer has a knack for coining phrases-her fans call them Joyceisms-and one of her best loved is "Where the mind goes, the man follows." This was the basis for Battlefield of the Mind, and in her latest book, Meyer provides "power thoughts," bringing the reader to a new level of ability to use the mind as a tool to achievement.
In POWER THOUGHTS, she outlines a flexible program to turn thoughts into habits, and habits into success. Sections include:
· The Power of a Positive You
· 5 Rules for Keeping Your Attitude at the Right Altitude
· More Power To You bulleted keys to successful thinking in each chapter
· The Power of Perspective
Nobody has more of a "can-do" attitude than Joyce Meyer. Now you can, too.
Not to be confused with the Louise Hay books and cards with a similar title, POWER THOUGHTS nevertheless treads the same inspirational territory, advocating positive and productive thinking, gratitude, and patience. The difference is that author Joyce Meyer writes not from a new age perspective but from a deeply Christian one. She is a theologian who heads Joyce Meyers Ministries, and has written over 80 books aimed mostly at women, to encourage them to follow God's inspired direction. She expertly conveys Biblical information in a refreshingly folksy and uplifting narrative voice, embodying both learnedness and down-to-earth warmth.
Author: Joyce Meyer
Genre: Self Improvement, Body + Mind + Spirit, Religion + Beliefs
Sub-Genre: Christianity / Christian Life
- Genre: Religion + Beliefs, Body + Mind + Spirit, Self Improvement
- Subgenre: Christianity / Christian Life
- Publisher: FaithWords
- Pages: 272
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: November 6, 2012
- Author: Joyce Meyer
- Online Item #: 13807945
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-0302
- ISBN: 9781455504374
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported