May 8, 2012
Learn Alphabet Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's Pre-K Page Per Day: Letters uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with alphabet basics, including:
- Alphabet Recognition
- Uppercase Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Writing Letters
Students develop number recognition skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Following clear instructions to learn how to write each letter through tracing exercises
· Singing letter-of-the-day songs to familiar tunes such as "Bingo" and "Wheels on the Bus"
· Making letter art from everyday objects, such as an "M" out of two pairs of pants or an "N" from three pencils
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, Pre-K Page Per Day: Letters will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
Author: Sylvan Learning
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Education
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Education
- Publisher: Random House Information Group
- Pages: 64
- Release Date: May 8, 2012
- Online Item #: 14197622
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-5256
- ISBN: 9780307944559
- Made in the USA and Imported