Learn Alphabet Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's Pre-K Page Per Day: Letters uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with alphabet basics, including:
- Alphabet Recognition
- Uppercase Letters
- Lowercase Letters
- Writing Letters
Students develop number recognition skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Following clear instructions to learn how to write each letter through tracing exercises
· Singing letter-of-the-day songs to familiar tunes such as "Bingo" and "Wheels on the Bus"
· Making letter art from everyday objects, such as an "M" out of two pairs of pants or an "N" from three pencils
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, Pre-K Page Per Day: Letters will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
- Juvenile Nonfiction, Education
- Random House Information Group
- May 8, 2012