The Quest Pulse Oximeter is designed to support individuals as they monitor their pulse rate and oxygen saturation. This lightweight portable device takes fast, non-invasive measurements at the fingertip. Ideal for monitoring heart rate and oxygen saturation during sports activities, while exercising or during air travel.
Additional features include:
• Simple 1-button operation - Hassle-free operation with an illustrated manual for support and guidance
• Fast, reliable results - Only seconds needed to achieve measurements. Measurements will change as your pulse rate or oxygen saturation changes.
• Multi-view display screen - Large LED color display shows clear readings. With the push of a button the display rotates to allow measurements to be read from multiple angles.
• Audible alerts - Alarms will sound if measurement levels fall below or rise above preset thresholds.
• Comfortable and form fitting cushion
• Automatic power on/off and low battery indicator
• Pulse rate graph - This waveform graph helps indicate the reliability of the readings. A smooth and regular waveform represents good signal quality and therefore a more reliable reading.
Includes: pulse oximeter, 2 AAA batteries, lanyard, storage pouch and user manual, 2 year limited warranty.
Health Concern: High Blood Pressure
For Use On: Finger
Includes: Instruction manual, Protective Case
Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
- Online Item #: 13921169
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 094-05-0806
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.