The Quest Pulse Oximeter is designed to support individuals as they monitor their pulse rate and oxygen saturation. This lightweight portable device takes fast, non-invasive measurements at the fingertip. Ideal for monitoring heart rate and oxygen saturation during sports activities, while exercising or during air travel.
Additional features include:
• Simple 1-button operation - Hassle-free operation with an illustrated manual for support and guidance
• Fast, reliable results - Only seconds needed to achieve measurements. Measurements will change as your pulse rate or oxygen saturation changes.
• Multi-view display screen - Large LED color display shows clear readings. With the push of a button the display rotates to allow measurements to be read from multiple angles.
• Audible alerts - Alarms will sound if measurement levels fall below or rise above preset thresholds.
• Comfortable and form fitting cushion
• Automatic power on/off and low battery indicator
• Pulse rate graph - This waveform graph helps indicate the reliability of the readings. A smooth and regular waveform represents good signal quality and therefore a more reliable reading.
Includes: pulse oximeter, 2 AAA batteries, lanyard, storage pouch and user manual, 2 year limited warranty.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Health Concern: High Blood Pressure
- For Use On: Finger
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Protective Case
- Material: Rubber
- Manufacturer 18 Years and Up
- Battery: Required, included: 2 AAA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.