Quench your thirst with Ozarka Sparkling Lemon and enjoy its fresh, crisp & slightly tart lemon flavor. Ozarka Sparkling Natural Spring Water contains just three ingredients: spring water, natural fruit flavor and invigorating bubbles. With no sugar and zero calories, this sparkling water is a guilt-free alternative to soft drinks and sugary beverages. Just try our flavored sparkling water in place of soda for seven days, and you’ll never look back!
- 16.9-ounce/.5-Liter plastic bottle: right amount for lunch & quick refreshment
- 6-Pack is lightweight and easy to carry; 6 bottles of your favorite flavor
- Enjoy its fresh, crisp & slightly tart lemon flavor
- The perfect balance of invigorating bubbles, spring water and natural flavors
- Every bottle is 100% recyclable (excluding label and cap)
- Mix with your favorite juice or beverage to create your own sparkling refreshment
Serving Size: 16.900
Servings per Container: 2.000
Containers per Package: 6.000
- Online Item #: 15115981
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 203-22-0483
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.