Whether youre making veggie stock, noodle soup, beef stew or spicy chili, this big batch stockpot by Rachael Ray is made to handle it all. It has a tight-fitting, tempered glass lid, so you can keep an eye on what youre cooking without lifting the lid and letting heat escape. The bright red enamel exterior looks so good you might want to leave it on your stovetop even when youre not cooking. Its even oven safe up to 350 ºF, so you can venture into some fun dishes that require multiple cooking methods. Hand wash only to keep it looking great.
- Features: Tight-Fitting Lid, Tempered Glass Lid
- Capacity (volume): 12.0 Qt.
- Pot or pan diameter: 13.0 "
- Pan-Pot Material: Steel
- Handle Material: Phenolic
- Lid Material: Glass
- Baking cooking surface: Enamel
- Care and Cleaning: Do Not Place in Dishwasher, Hand-wash Only, Oven Safe up to 350 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.0 " W x 13.0 " D x 10.0 " H
- Weight: 7.3 Lb.
- Cooktop Compatibility: Smooth surface induction, Gas