Fastest-killing Raid product ever! Raid ® Ant & Roach Killer works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Ant & Roach Killer kills on contact with no lingering chemical odor and will keep killing bugs for up to four weeks. Available in an easy-to-use aerosol can, this insecticide uses broad spray patterns for good surface coverage. Use Raid ® Ant & Roach Killer directly on roaches themselves, as well as in their hiding places.
· Asian Lady Beetle
1. Shake well before use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly.
2. Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials.
3. More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces. Repeat treatment as necessary.
4. For roaches, waterbugs: Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
5. For ants: Apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter the house.
6. For silverfish, crickets, spiders, the Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle: Spray areas infested by these pests.
Fastest-killing Raid product ever!
Raid ® Ant & Roach Killer works great at controlling:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Aphid, Cockroach, Ant, Roach, Spider
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Capacity (volume): 17.5 Oz.
- Lasts Up To: 30 Days
- Product Warning: flush immediately if product touches skin, keep out of eyes, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, do not puncture or incinerate, avoid contact with skin, flammable, keep out of reach of children, store product in a cool and dry area, seek medical help if product is swallowed, contents under pressure, wash hands with soap and water after handling
- Battery: no battery used
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.