Destroys the queen and the colony. Raid ® Ant Gel works great at controlling household ants, excluding: Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharaoh Ants. Directions: HOW TO APPLY: WHERE TO APPLY: Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
Raid ® Ant Gel starts working within hours and continues to kill for up to one month. After ants feed on the gel, they return to the nest and transfer the bait to the queen and the young, thereby killing the entire colony—killing the ants you see and the ones you don't.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using this product. Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets. If the area to be treated has been recently treated with insecticide, thoroughly clean the area before applying Raid® Ant Gel. Do not spray insecticide over gel or the gel may become repellent to ants. Do not apply gel in or on electrical equipment or wiring due to shock hazard.
1) Twist the cap to the LEFT to open.
2) Squeeze gently to create multiple spots (about the size of a pea) of gel.
3) Place the bait near ant trails so the ants will be attracted, stop and take the bait back to the nest.
4) When finished, twist the cap to the RIGHT to close. For convenience, you can store the tube standing up. Keep the cap on the tube to prevent the gel from drying out.
Place bait where ants are foraging, where they are entering the structure, or areas of high moisture such as:
∙ under and behind kitchen appliances
∙ under sinks
∙ along baseboards, cracks, crevices and holes
∙ near pipes and water heaters
∙ around windows, door frames and screens
∙ food storage areas
∙ in the attic, crawl space and garage
Do not place bait in areas that are routinely washed, as washing will remove or dilute bait or spread the bait onto the surface.
Destroys the queen and the colony.
Raid ® Ant Gel works great at controlling household ants, excluding: Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharaoh Ants.
HOW TO APPLY:
WHERE TO APPLY:
Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Ant
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Capacity (volume): 1.06 Oz.
- Lasts Up To: 30 Days
- Product Warning: avoid contact with skin, contains poisonous ingredients, keep out of reach of children, wash hands with soap and water after handling
- Battery: no battery used
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported