Wipe out ants! Raid ® Ant Killer works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Ant Killer kills ants on contact and keeps on killing with residual action for up to four weeks. This easy-to-use aerosol has a broad spray pattern, which helps ensure you are thoroughly covering the intended area. Spray it on ant trails, around doors and windows, and wherever ants may enter your home.
· House Crickets
1. Shake well before each use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly.
2. Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials. More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces. Repeat treatment as necessary.
3. For ants, apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter house.
4. For roaches and waterbugs, spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
5. For silverfish, crickets, and spiders, spray areas infested by these pests.
Wipe out ants!
Raid ® Ant Killer works great at controlling:
Product Form: Aerosol
Treats and/or Prevents Against: Ant
Product Formulation: Kills Pests
Number of Pieces: 1
Capacity (volume): 17.5 Oz.
Number of Uses: multiple
Lasts Up To: 30 Days
Product Warning: flammable, keep out of reach of children, do not puncture or incinerate, wash hands with soap and water after handling, store product in a cool and dry area, flush immediately if product touches skin, contents under pressure, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep off of clothing, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep out of eyes, avoid contact with skin
Battery: no battery used
- Online Item #: 13518881
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-09-0313
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.