Kills roaches while you're away. Directions:
Raid ® Concentrated DEEP REACH™ Fogger allows you to automatically fill an average size room (up to 625 sq. ft.) with an insect-killing fog while you're away. It penetrates into cracks, crevices, and carpet fibers. It won't leave a wet, messy residue and it won't stain. Use the fogger in your apartment, home, attic, basement, cabin, garage, storage areas, shed, or camper.
Raid ® Concentrated DEEP REACH™ Fogger works great at controlling:
· Black Carpet Beetles
· Palmetto Bugs
· Rice Weevils
· Saw Toothed Grain Beetles
· Small Flying Moths
· Yellow Jackets
· Pharaoh Ants
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off airflow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, and stereo with plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger. (Newspaper may be used.)
2. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners.
3. Extinguish all flames and lights. Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance. Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table.
4. Place a chair, table, or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
5. Bend tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place.
6. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
7. Keep treated area closed for at least 4 hours.
8. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.
Kills roaches while you're away.
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Cockroach
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Capacity (volume): 1.5 Oz.
- Product Warning: avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, store product in a cool and dry area, contents under pressure, keep off of clothing, contains poisonous ingredients, flammable, wash contaminated clothing after handling, keep out of eyes, seek medical help if product is swallowed, seek medical help if product is inhaled, wash hands with soap and water after handling, do not puncture or incinerate, keep out of reach of children