Kill the queen and the entire colony. Raid ® Double Control Ant Baits work great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Double Control Ant Baits contain two types of food that ants eat. Place baits by ant trails or close to areas where ants are present. The bait food is then carried back to the nest to kill the queen and destroy the entire colony. Population reduction and less activity can be expected in about one week. Use it in attics, basements, bathrooms, closets, dining rooms, pantries, kitchens, recreation rooms, or anywhere ants are a problem. Raid ® Double Control Ant Baits are packaged in a child-resistant container.
· Household Ants
· Pharaoh Ants
· Cornfield Ants
· Black Carpenter Ants
· Argentine Ants
1. Break baits apart from plastic frame before placement.
2. Place bait station by ant trails or close to areas where ants are present, even on food preparation surfaces or next to food. Do not place bait stations on food preparation surfaces when food is being handled or on utensils that are used for food preparation.
3. Also place adjacent to walls, electrical lines, potted plants, waste receptacles, sensitive electronic equipment, inside drop ceilings and wall voids, or anywhere ant problems occur.
4. Do not use residual sprays on or near Raid ® Double Control Ant Baits. Ants will begin to feed - population reduction and less activity can be expected in about a week.
5. For effective control: Use 3-4 bait stations for the average size room. Use 6-8 bait stations for heavy infestations.
6. Bait stations are designed to be visually inspected with a flashlight. This allows for monitoring and timely replacement. Replacement is recommended after 3 months or when bait is almost entirely consumed. (Do not risk loss of control by allowing complete consumption.)
Kill the queen and the entire colony.
Raid ® Double Control Ant Baits work great at controlling:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Ant
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Capacity (volume): 0.28 Oz.
- Number of Uses: 1
- Lasts Up To: 1 Year
- Product Warning: product can be absorbed through skin, contains poisonous ingredients, keep off of clothing, avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling, flush immediately if product touches skin
- Battery: no battery used
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.