Kills fleas and eggs for up to four months. Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger is designed for use whenever a flea infestation occurs in your home. The fogger kills fleas and hatching eggs for up to four months.
· Hatching Eggs
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, and stereo with plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger. (Newspapers may be used.)
2. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners.
3. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights. Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table. Use only one can in rooms 12'x12' or smaller.
4. Place chair, table, or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
5. Shake can well. Break off and remove tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place.
6. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
7. Keep treated area closed for at least two hours. Before reoccupying area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.
Kills fleas and eggs for up to four months.
Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger works great at controlling:
Product Form: Aerosol
Treats and/or Prevents Against: Fleas
Product Formulation: Kills Pests
Number of Pieces: 3
Lasts Up To: 1 Year
Product Warning: wash hands with soap and water after handling, flammable, wash contaminated clothing after handling, avoid contact with skin, do not puncture or incinerate, contents under pressure, contains poisonous ingredients, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, keep out of eyes, seek medical help if product is inhaled
Battery: no battery used
- Online Item #: 12972821
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-09-0098
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.