Kills fleas and eggs for up to four months. Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger is designed for use whenever a flea infestation occurs in your home. The fogger kills fleas and hatching eggs for up to four months.
· Hatching Eggs
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture, and stereo with plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger. (Newspapers may be used.)
2. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners.
3. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights. Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under a counter or table. Use only one can in rooms 12'x12' or smaller.
4. Place chair, table, or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
5. Shake can well. Break off and remove tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until it snaps into place.
6. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
7. Keep treated area closed for at least two hours. Before reoccupying area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.
Kills fleas and eggs for up to four months.
Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger works great at controlling:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Fleas
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Lasts Up To: 1 Year
- Product Warning: flush immediately if product enters eyes, contents under pressure, contains poisonous ingredients, avoid contact with skin, keep off of clothing, seek medical help if product is swallowed, wash hands with soap and water after handling, keep out of reach of children, seek medical help if product is inhaled, do not puncture or incinerate, flammable, wash contaminated clothing after handling, keep out of eyes
- Battery: no battery used