Kills bugs where they hide, with no wet mess or residue. Raid ® Fumigator works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Fumigator creates a deep-penetrating, fumigating fog that flushes roaches and other bugs out from where they hide and kills them on contact. When activated, it fumigates the whole room, filling cracks and crevices and going under furniture and appliances to kill bugs, leaving no oily residue, just a fresh scent.
· Palmetto Bugs
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in the areas to be treated. Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and surfaces. (Newspapers may be used for this.) Remove plants and pets. Tightly cover or remove fish tanks and bowls. Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners, and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms.
2. When you are ready to use Raid ® Fumigator, grasp the foil tab and peel it off of the plastic cup. Remove the metal can from the cup.
3. Add water to the line near the base of the plastic cup. Do not overfill. Place the plastic cup on the floor in the center of the room.
4. Place the metal can into the plastic cup. Do not insert upside down.
5. Fumigation starts in one to two minutes. Leave the room and keep the outside doors and windows closed for three hours.
6. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow the treated area to air for 30 minutes.
7. Turn smoke alarms and aquariums back on.
Kills bugs where they hide, with no wet mess or residue.
Raid ® Fumigator works great at controlling:
Product Form: Aerosol
Treats and/or Prevents Against: Cockroach
Product Formulation: Kills Pests
Number of Pieces: 3
Capacity (volume): 1.5 Oz.
Lasts Up To: 30 Days
Product Warning: seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of eyes, keep out of reach of children, seek medical help if product is inhaled, flammable, wash hands with soap and water after handling, keep off of clothing, contents under pressure, flush immediately if product enters eyes, contains poisonous ingredients, store product in a cool and dry area, do not puncture or incinerate
Battery: no battery used
- Online Item #: 12980829
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-09-0306
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.