Kills bugs, not your house and garden plants. Raid ® House & Garden Bug Killer works great at controlling: APPLICATION RESTRICTIONS: Surface spray uses are limited to spot treatments only. Broadcast surface applications are prohibited. Do not wet treated areas or articles to the point of run-off or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried. Shake can before using. Hold container upright. Spray away from face. For crawling bugs: For flying bugs: For garden bugs:
Raid ® House & Garden Bug Killer is designed to kill crawling, flying, and garden insects. Its formula will not harm your house or garden plants. Use Raid ® House & Garden Bug Killer around carpets, draperies, no-wax floors, house plants, and garden plants.
Be sure to read the product label for complete directions, precautions, and additional information.
· Boxelder Bugs
· Climbing Cut Worms
· Flying Moths
· Gypsy Moths
· Japanese Beetles
· Red Spider Mites
· Sow Bugs
1. Hold dispenser about 12 inches from surface being sprayed.
2. Spray thoroughly into hiding places such as cracks, moist areas, openings around pipes and sinks, under refrigerators, baseboards, and storage areas.
1. Close all doors and windows. Direct the spray mist to all parts of the room, especially windows and other light sources that attract these insects, staying about 3 feet from walls, fabrics, and furniture.
2. Fill room with mist, then leave the treated areas. Keep room closed for at least 15 minutes. Ventilate the room when treatment is completed. Spray directly on stray wasps, hornets, gnats, and small flying moths that enter buildings.
1. Use on ornamental garden plants only, never on edible crops. Spray when air is still and temperature is not above 90ºF.
2. Spray with slow sweeping motion 36 inches from all plants. Avoid wetting—a light spray kills pests effectively. Spray in short bursts.
3. Repeat application from time to time as long as insects are present. Use with caution on tender foliage, young plants, and new growth.
Kills bugs, not your house and garden plants.
Raid ® House & Garden Bug Killer works great at controlling:
APPLICATION RESTRICTIONS: Surface spray uses are limited to spot treatments only. Broadcast surface applications are prohibited. Do not wet treated areas or articles to the point of run-off or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried.
Shake can before using. Hold container upright. Spray away from face.
For crawling bugs:
For flying bugs:
For garden bugs:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Fly, Flying Insects
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Capacity (volume): 11.0 Oz.
- Lasts Up To: 30 Days
- Product Warning: store product in a cool and dry area, contents under pressure, keep off of clothing, flush immediately if product enters eyes, flush immediately if product touches skin, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of reach of children, do not puncture or incinerate, flammable, keep out of eyes
- Battery: no battery used
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.